End-to-end development of social first content: planning, implementing, (briefing, campaign set up, audience selection and proofing) and analysing campaign performance.
The role of Social Media Executive sits in the Marketing team. The Social Media Executive will play a pivotal role in driving relevant brand awareness, consideration and engagement through the delivery of a robust plan that delivers through the line, consistent communications for all areas of Research Garage Group
- Creating and implementing an innovative and creative social media strategy alongside the Marketing Manager
- Ensuring that all social media activity is fully integrated into the overall quarterly marketing plan/process
- Leading on the evaluation of all social media activity, making clear recommendations for improvement as well as communicating successes and progress made.
- Developing a plan to fully utilise all creative assets across our social channels. This will include user-generated content and our images.
- Liaising with the Sales Managers/Marketing Manager to promote information releases at the right time and to maximise website traffic and increase awareness.
- Constructing and overseeing a Paid-For Social plan to a budget, including activity across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn that works effectively alongside organic traffic.
- Working closely with the Sales Managers, on enquiries that arise through social media, ensuring they are responded to appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Reviewing and researching innovative social content keeping ahead of competitors.
Key skills needed
- The ability to plan and execute clear campaigns across different channels simultaneously, whilst also planning.
- Experience of driving engagement and interaction on social media platforms.
- Evidence of managing paid-for social activity and developing evaluation measures.
- Creative flair and desire to seek out the new and bring fresh ideas to everyday social media posts.