• Develop, co-ordinate and action campaign activities including design, print, mailing, digital, paid, organic and social media.
• Work closely with the sales managers to ensure messaging is aligned to generate good quality sales leads.
• Produce quarterly Marketing Plans for Stellantis brands.
• Write and proof copy for all marketing materials, including product and sales literature, email, social and web content, and event collateral.
• Build and deliver email, social media and web content using a range of content management tools.
• Maintain group website ensuring it is kept up to date with the latest campaigns, deals, events, products and information.
• Produce clear briefs to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully engaged with each campaign.
• Gain buy-in and approval from all relevant key stakeholders for each marketing campaign element.
• Planning and execution of sales events
• Work to quality and brand standards, ensuring messaging and content is consistent with legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Ensure brand consistency of visual identity and tone of voice throughout the group both internally and externally.
• Liaison with suppliers.
• Raise purchase orders and work closely to ensure costs are kept within budget.
• Work with our DMS (Power) to extract data, run EDMs, update/cleanse the database.
• Keep up to date with key automotive, eCommerce and marketing industry trends and identify areas where marketing and business activity can or should be adjusted to suit.
• Deliver Communications to track and report on the performance of each campaign.
• Creation of all marketing materials including POS Note that we create/print most vehicle pricing stickers and livery in-house (using Epson Surecolor S60600 printer, Summa Summacut D140 cutter, Royal Sovereign RSC laminator) so the successful applicant will also have managerial responsibility for this function with the aid of an assistant, including:
• Working with the sales manager to ensure the pitch is fully updated with POS livery.
• Ensuring all printer materials are stocked appropriately.
• Liaising with sales managers to replicate sales campaigns through print.
• Creating & applying vehicle livery for vehicles on site.
• Proven marketing experience within the motor trade desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Confidence interacting at all levels
• Solid experience with MS suite, DMS (ideally Power) and CRM platforms, databases, digital marketing including, Google Analytics and social media